In this post, We provide Unique Happy Mothers Day Quotes for you on this amazing festival of mother’s day. Everyone show love to their mother on this occasion because this day comes only one time in a year. People do lots of preparations for this day. People use different way to say thanks to their Mother, people who are not able to say thanks directly to their mom are use quotes as a message because quotes are very convincing.These selective quotes very helpful to you if you like to use these quotes and want to say thanks to your mom.
Happy Mothers Day Quotes and Sayings for mom
“To the world you are a Mother, but to your family you are the world.”
- She demands no payment for her round the clock job. There are no vacations and she cannot hand over her resignation letter when the going gets tough. That’s how it is to become a mother. I love you, mom! Happy mother’s day!
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. -Tenneva Jordan
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. Abraham Lincoln
- May all the love you gave to us
come back to you a hundredfold
on this special day!
- You’re my one and only mom, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you.
- Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. ~ STEVIE WONDER
- To the best mother in the universe: Happy Mother’s Day! You deserve all the love, care and support that you’ve lovingly given every day of my life. I love you!
- A mother is a person who puts the needs of her children before her own. When she was about to take a bite on her sandwich, she will give it up if she sees that her child is empty-handed. That’s how selfless mothers are. Thank you for showering me with this kind of love, mom. Happy mother’s day.
- Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. -Stevie Wonder
- With what price we pay for the glory of motherhood. – Isadora Duncan
- Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve…
happy Mother’s Day!
- Right from the start, you were the one who nurtured me, prayed over me, worried about me, guided me and supported me in every pursuit. Thank you for being there every day with just the love I needed.
- God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.— JEWISH PROVERB
- Happy Mother’s Day! You’re the most special woman in my heart now and forever. Love always [ your name ].
- Mom…. You’re the best! Thanks for all you do. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Now that I’m grown, I realize I don’t just feel gratitude for you—but admiration. I’d want to pattern my life after yours even if you weren’t my mother.
- When my mother had to get dinner for 8 she’d just make enough for 16 and only serve half. ~ GRACIE ALLEN
- Throughout the years, you’ve always been by my side. I couldn’t have had a better mother to look up to. Happy Mother’s Day!
- To the most special woman in my life, to whom I will forever owe my life, happy mother’s day. Without your boundless love, I will not be where I am right now.
- Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. -Marion C. Garretty
- Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life. Sophocles
- Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- To Mom, with love, from your favorite child.
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ~ ABRAHAM LINCOLN
- Happy Mother’s Day! I don’t say it nearly enough but thank you for all you’ve done for me in my life and everything you still do.
- Through the years, you have been the wind beneath my wings, taking me to places that I needed to go. Through the worst times of my life, leaving me did not ever cross your mind. All I need is you mom and I know I can face any trials that will come my way. Happy mother’s day!
- Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face. -George Eliot
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. Victor Hugo
- Because of you, I am me. Happy Mothers Day!
- Mom, I was lucky enough to inherit your eyes and your sense of humor. I keep hoping I’ll get your lie-detector capabilities, too!
- My mother is a walking miracle. ~ LEONARDO DICAPRIO
- With love from the luckiest [son] in the world.
- Where would I be without you? You taught me to walk and read and write and sing and skip and ride a bike and a million other things besides. Thank you for everything, I love you and I hope you have a beautiful Mother’s Day.
“Happy Mother’s Day
“God Could Not Be Everywhere, And Therefore He Made Mothers.”
“Happy Mother’s Day! – Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love.”
Happy Mothers Day – “Happy Mother’s Day mom You are an inspiration a great friend, and by far the best mom anyone can ask for.