In this post, We provide latest Happy Mother’s Day Quotes from Daughter for you on this mother’s day celebration. We all know that mother’s day is dedicated only for mothers. Mothers did lots of hard work for their children, especially for their girls. The relationship between Mother and Daughter is very unique, Girls are more emotionally connected with their Moms as compare to boys and they share their feelings and secrets with their mothers. Quotes are very convincing for expressing feelings. so these are selective quotes are very useful for girls who are sayings thanks to their moms on this mother’s day festival.
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes from Daughter to Mother
My mother is a woman like no other, She gave me life, nurtured me, taught me, dresses me, fought for me, held me, shouted at me, kisses me, but most importantly loved me unconditionally.
There are not enough words I can say to describe just how important my mother was to me, and what a powerful influence she continues to be.. Mother, I Love You…
- Wishing you a fabulous Mother’s day! You’re the best mom I could have asked for.
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. -Theodore Hesburgh
- Mom, I was lucky enough to inherit your eyes and your sense of humor. I keep hoping I’ll get your lie-detector capabilities, too!
- Where would I be without you? You taught me to walk and read and write and sing and skip and ride a bike and a million other things besides. Thank you for everything, I love you and I hope you have a beautiful Mother’s Day.
- You taught me everything and for this, I will always be grateful. Now it’s time for me to tell you how much I love you! Happy Mother’s Day!
- You’re not just my child. You are a mother. You are woman with her own responsibilities, tests, and experiences. You are an influence in the lives of your own children and in your family. May you continue to enjoy the success that you have experienced as a result of taking on the name Mother! Happy Mother’s Day, Daughter!
- Wishing you a very special mothers day. Thank you for always being there for me!
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
- With love from the luckiest [son] in the world.
- Another beautiful woman once said “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child” – Sophia Loren. Thank you for thinking twice a million times for me.
- Happy Mothers Day Quotes
- You have grown to be someone that I can trust with my own feelings, someone that I can look to when I need a helping hand, and someone that is a remarkable example of resilience and strength. The fact that you’re my daughter makes me even more proud of who you are! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mothers Day to the greatest mom I could ever have asked for
- God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. – Jewish Proverb
- Sorry if I drove you crazy sometimes. I only did it because I love you!
- Mentor, Organizer, Taxi driver, Handyman, Educator, Referee… these don’t even begin to describe all the things a mother has to be. To me, you’re just the best mom ever. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Where did the time go? One day you were my little one and the next day, it seemed, you had your own little one. I’ve loved every minute of having you in my life and wish you that same happiness with your own family. Happy Mother’s Day!
- May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. -Honore De Balzac
- To my mom, my friend, my angel.
- I could bring you flowers, I could give you gifts, but nothing in this world can truly show you the love I care for you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You have given me great happiness just by being a part of my life. I’m grateful for that and am proud of who you have become an amazing mother that is worthy of respect, admiration, and praise. Happy Mother’s Day, Daughter!
- A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go. ~ UNKNOWN
- Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Most mothers are instinctive philosophers. -Harriet Beecher Stowe
- Happy Mother’s Day, Mama. Every day, I thank heaven you’re mine.
“Mother & Daughter”
It’s a special bond that spans the years. Through laughter, worry, smiles and tears. A sense of trust that can’t be broken, a depth of love sometimes unspoken, A life long friendship built on sharing Hugs and Kisses, warmth and caring, Mother
“There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.” – Happy Mother’s Day
I’m glad you’re my mother and I’m glad I’m your child
I’m sorry if sometimes I act way too wild
But I know you wouldn’t have it any other way
I Love You, Mom…
Happy Mother’s Day!
Happy Mother’s Day
I really don’t tell you
How much I really care
But be assured
I’ll love you always
And when you need me
I’ll be there
I Love You